Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alisyn Camerota

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alisyn Camerota
    Posted: April 01 2009 at 10:22pm

Her hair is shorter everytime I see her on Fox News.  Here she is last summer

October

December

middle of March

late March

and then today

I know these are very subtle changes but I'm wondering how short she is going to go.

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2009 at 11:54pm
Believe it not, this isn't the only site I whine about longhairs going short. And while I didn't post the above, I agree with Hawg 100 percent -- so much so, in fact, that I posted a link to his comments and photos here: http://reportercaps.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=fox&thread=11736&page=59
Who has more fun than people?
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2009 at 6:12am
I think she looks great in all those pictures but, I won't call shoulder length hair short.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2009 at 8:19am
Shorter bit by bit is OK with me, but does she have to go duller too?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
drunkgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2009 at 1:07pm
She looks best with longer hair; the longer the better
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2009 at 4:10pm
Thanks Kramer. 
HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2009 at 8:25am
Style in the first 2 looks softer - Summer and Oct much better.
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2009 at 4:19pm
I love Alisyn and think she looks beautiful in all those pics! She could try a chin lenght bob for fun. Why call her new cut dull? Its full of body and shine.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2009 at 10:44pm
She went a little shorter earlier this week; it was either Tuesday or Wednesday when she subbed for Gretchen on "Fox and Friends" but it took me awhile to find a picture; this is from this morning

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 12:40am
If the shorter flat hair wasn't bad enough, check out the dark roots. Thumbs%20Down
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 11:39am
She does have a long face so the shorter style balances out better (IMO).
I also think it is time to get rid of the heavy side bang.  A shorter bang would look good. (again IMO).
How about a shorter A-line Bob for her?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 8:26pm
Would love to see her with an A-Line also.
HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2009 at 6:46am
I like this cut on her but, maybe a little lighter on the color
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2009 at 8:14am
I perfer her hair longer. If she is going to go short, do and get it over and done with. Don't drag it out, besides it's only hair it will grow back.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 4:11pm
Shorter again. I really think Alisyn Camerota's face is not meant for this style.

And her she is today with her hair a bit more puffed up.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 6:26pm
I think it suits her well.
HAWG
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 8:48pm
I've said it before, why not just go all the way and get a nice short hairstyle. Shoulder length does nothing for her in my opinion. So go finish the what you have started.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 9:58pm
It isn't bad, I just wish she would cut the bangs shorter...it is too long and heavy
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2011 at 5:38am
I like it.  I think she looks great
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2011 at 12:29pm
Looks great in the first pic, and then gets like 5% blander with each cut, ending in a pretty bland, generic style. Well played!

I agree with lovesshorthair, at this length it does look too heavy, I'd cut the bangs shorter and add some kind of layering to break it up. Or just go for a chin-length bob and get it over with!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic