Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Hair Needs a Change BAD!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cardia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Hair Needs a Change BAD!
    Posted: April 03 2009 at 7:26pm
My hair is beginning to bore me to the max. I've had it cut like this for about 15 months and it's driving me crazy!

My hair is about mid-back length and is a dark auburn color. It use to be bright bright red, but I've had it toned a few times. Eventually I want to get all the red out of my hair.

I'm basically up for anything except cutting it short. I'm no fan of shoulder length hair nor does it feel like "me".
Other than that, I'll do most anything whether it be coloring, dreading, etc.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2009 at 8:25am
The plaid shirt and background of tools portray you as a tomboy.  Is this correct?  I think it might be important to people to know what kind of person you are to decide what type of hairstyle would fit your personaility best.
Just from what you said and your face...I would bring it up to collar bone (maybe 4-5 inches cut) and shag it.  I see lots of choppy layers, layered choppy bangs...I actually like your color a lot - could go a little darker into the brown red.
Maybe something like this:
Shag%20Cut%20Hairstyle

Edited by loveshorthair - April 04 2009 at 8:29am
Cardia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2009 at 7:37am
Despite the fact that I get nothing but compliments on my hair color, I absolutely hate it and want nothing to do with it anymore.

I am not really a tomboy. That is my photographer friend's basement and it had good lighting. Plaid is in again.

And like I said, I don't want to go short.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic