Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which hair cut should I get?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iinstantstarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iinstantstarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which hair cut should I get?
    Posted: April 06 2009 at 1:43pm
Should I get the Rihanna pixie cut (the longer one, not the super-short buzz cut with bangs) or should I get the Alice Cullen cut?

ME
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u2/iinstantstarr/brunette.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u2/iinstantstarr/me.jpg

RIHANNA cut
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/2/20652/04_2008/rihanna_0.jpg

ALICE cut
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/38/m_0dfc708da18c4e7dbe79ee00a51914d5.jpg
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2009 at 3:36pm
If those are my only choices, the Alice Cullen cut is the one I would vote for.
HAWG
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 9:24am
I'm voting for Rhianna.  I know that cut is a little played out but most women have only had the guts to go "partway there."  It is still pretty cool to go all the way with that dramtic cut.  I think it would really look good withyour cheekbones.  It is a very good style for you. 
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2009 at 12:19pm
I love the Rhianna cut.  Let us know how you get on.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2009 at 3:07pm
I think either would look terrific, but I think the Alice Cullen cut would look especially good on you. 

Now 2 votes for each.  I don't think we're helping.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2009 at 3:37pm
I'm going with the Alice cut for you.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 6:42pm
I like them both but, the Rhianna cut would look better IMO
iinstantstarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iinstantstarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 11:16pm
So, I tried getting a longer style of the Rihanna cut and it actually looks somewhere between BOTH of them. Too short for the Alice cut, but too long for the Rihanna cut. I can't even spike the back of it. It just looks like a really really short bob.
So, I need to go back and get it fixed. I don't understand why I can't go somewhere and get a decent hair cut without someone ruining my hair. *sigh*
Now what?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 11:30pm
Sorry that it didn't work out for you; my best advice is to find someone with the haircut you want and ask them who cut their hair and go to them and have the same thing done.  Good luck.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic