Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mowtown Tress/Janet Lace front heat resistant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mowtown Tress/Janet Lace front heat resistant
    Posted: April 17 2009 at 4:17am
HI

Has anyone tried these?

I see they have some long LF with curls.  Are they worth buying?

I realise at the price they arent going to be top quality or last that long, but are they natural looking?

And how dark is the lace (I am caucasion/white skinned)

www.boozehag.com
PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2009 at 7:13pm
Haven't tried it....sorry
***Live Life Trusting God***
Dimples7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimples7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2009 at 7:51pm
I have not tried the Janet and Motown synthetic lace units.  I have tried the Zury, Modu Invisilace and Harlem 125 brands.  The styles that I used had clear, non-colored lace. 
"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything."
African Proverb
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 5:16am
i love the janet collection lace fronts however the lace is a tan plastic though lightweight....they look really natural and the density is pretty good if you like a 100-120 density..you may have to seal the wefts as i do but i have not had anyone ask me if it was a wig and i wear 24-26 inch..i wear the kimora wig mostly but i like the michelle as well..you may want to try it as the lace is a light tan but with supertape or faux bleach you can probably make it lighter :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic