Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men with red hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men with red hair
    Posted: June 10 2003 at 1:15pm
Hey everyone!

I was just having a chat with a friend and she claimed there are no good looking guys with red hair. I was quick to disagree with her, but couldn't really think of any famous, good looking, ginger haired males.

So now I am on a quest: I seek photos of lovely male redheads. Ideas anyone? I just came up with Eric Stoltz myself, but I need more names, or else she'll probably just say Eric's an exception to the rule.

Anyone?
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 9:35pm
Hey, What about Danny Bonaduce. He was nothing to look at when he was younger but, wow he turned out to be a hunk.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
3katz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3katz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2003 at 3:30pm
Oh, I just love red-haired men. The length of the hair doesn't matter. (I thought I'd better make that a complete sentence!) Especially when I can see some blonde glint in it, and just a smattering of freckles on his neck and shoulders. Oh, darn it, I forgot, this isn't supposed to be a fetish board, is it?

Jean
3katz
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:25am
That's great, Jean. I'm glad someone agrees!

But we seem to be in the minority. But I'll keep searching: I have a quest and I'll see it through!

BTW, thanks for the tip on Danny Bonaduce, Lili. I've never heard of him, but I'll definitely check him out!
YearoftheTiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YearoftheTiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2003 at 12:14am
I once dated two different red haired guys (both with long hair, might I add) in a row! My friends thought I had a thing for red head guys...
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2003 at 10:18am
One of the all time sexiest men (to me!). Very redheaded and the most gorgeous blue grey eyes in the world. Eric Stoltz....sigh.....
If you don't know who he is, he has done quite a few movies. One of his earliest was called "Some Kind of WOnderful". Rent it if you can.

jacqui
Gally3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gally3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2003 at 12:51pm
Uh.. Seth Green. (that's a no brainer)
Alan Tudyk, though his was dyed.
Scott Grimes
Damian Lewis
Anthony Rapp
Steven Waddington
Zack Ward
Max Collins

that was fun :)
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2003 at 10:02pm
Isla Q,

Danny is on "The Other SIde" The talk show by @#$% Clark that is on everyweek day.

Check him out!!

(hmmmm, the board won't let me say his name, The guy who hosted American Bandstand _____Clark.)
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic