Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maddy Curley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maddy Curley
    Posted: May 04 2009 at 10:23pm
Who is she you ask; she's an upcoming actress who starred in the Disney movie "Stick It" and recently joined the ranks of Sigourney Weaver, Demi Moore, Natalie Portman, et al.  Yes, she shaved her head for a role on the CBS TV series "Cold Case."  She was playing one of the first female cadets at a military academy and she took the clippers to her head herself. 

Before:

and after

It will grow.
HAWG
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:54pm
I happened to watch the show (5/4/09), and some of the cut was shown.   She was wielding the clippers.   Her hair was much longer than the pic above before the cut. 

I'm not a big fan of buzz cuts, but it actually looked pretty good on her.
Durango
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 6:48am
Let's face it, the cinematic head shave is an easy way to cheap notoriety these days.
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 7:32am
I dont think thats the case in this show, because it's one small role and it hurts her when trying to get other roles. I agree for someone like Keira Knightenly or other big names, but not for lesser known stars.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic