Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

explain this too me,k.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meow1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: explain this too me,k.
    Posted: May 08 2009 at 9:50pm
i am a caucassion guy (mediterrenan)with straight hair with slight wave and the last 2 times i let my hair grow out kinda emoish in length and style and then went for a cut and was like short but not too short and well both times i went to a different stylist and well last time i did like it but not previous time anyways tho both times they were like they couldnt cut it any shorter without it being all spiky all over the place and then said u dont want that.ok now is this normal (peoples hair sometimes can only be cut so much or else will look spiked...is there a way around this other then not going so long without it getting cut ...and if i were to get it cut could i go back like  a wk or 2 later to get it cut more when perhaps it has calmed down some).secondly would it really look bad if too spiky all over the place.give me some tips and advice.
LivLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LivLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 12:20am
My son has an emo cut like Adam Lambert.  His hair is thick with slight wave.  His cut is spiky with a side swept bang.  He dyes it black and irons his hair with a professional ceramic flat iron.  This style would look best on a mediterranean.  My son is Sicilian and German, with tanned skin and blue eyes.  Hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic