Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Karen!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2003 at 1:53am
Hi all,

Thank you Claribuzz for your beautiful Malay message and wish to me for a long life. I can certainly get behind that one. :-)

And thank you Christina. I appreciate your thoughts and welcome you to HairBoutique.com. I hope you will come back and post often.

And Budokan....what a sweet message. It really touched me. Thank you so much. You are a very special person and give so much here.

Monica...yes you and Uzma and I need to celebrate together next year as 3 June babes. :-) What a wonderful time that would be. The travel might be tricky so we should do it via the telly... or an ICQ chat.

Dave....what can I say...you have been such a wonderful muse and friend for all these years, I am honored to know you. Thank you for your kind birthday wishes.

Hugs,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 10:27am
Happy Belated Birthday, Karen!

Sorry for being so late but that doesn't mean the wishes aren't heartfelt. It is a real joy visiting here and corresponding with such nice and well informed people. You make it all possible. I hope you had a wonderful day and there are many, many more in your (and our) future! YOU RULE!!!
Merlin
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2003 at 11:17pm
Karen!! How did I miss this thread??

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was fantastic and you did something special for yourself.

Thanks for everything you do for us! I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. We really appreciate all the articles and especially the message board! My hair would still be frizzy and nasty without you and your website.

Like GI Joe said... now I know and knowing is half the battle!

OK it's late I'm getting punchy.
Night all!
Traci
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic