Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

-What is the first thing/s I should do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
carribeanqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carribeanqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -What is the first thing/s I should do?
    Posted: May 26 2009 at 11:46pm
Hello All,
Im new to this site, Im a 34yr old, single mom of three, trying to improve myself in everyway and also trying to give myself a mini-make over with my 30lbs weightloss, some new hair (while I grow my own hair out underneath) and I need to know what I should do when I get this wig in the mail. Cutting the lace I think I can handle, you spelled out the application steps in detail will learn as I go...what are the things a newbie should know before doing anything? I see info on dying and bleaching and I am a bit confused.
Will be purchasing from either CaliforniaLaceWigs or Xantuslacewigs, unless someone can suggest better optionsSmile (CLW more expensive but excellent customer service and XLW Cheap-Way Cheap but cant get a response when I send emails with questions.
Thank you very much!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 7:35pm
if you haven't yet study the newbie thread, there's lots to learn. application skill takes practice, and finding the right adhesive is a challenge b/c it works according to your body chemistry.. just some advice lots of newbies go for the most difficult and high maintenance units first b/c they want it b/c its pretty.. they don't expect the hell it takes to make it work.. like the curlies they are hell, i would do a straight style first , learn how to apply and then go on to harder things.. if you get your first unit from a AV you will more than likely be able to get one that has the knots bleached for you.. that's a good decision..
Dimples7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimples7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 4:42pm
Congrats on the 30 pound weight loss!Clap
"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything."
African Proverb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic