Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm so sick of my wirey thick hair! What the heck!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm so sick of my wirey thick hair! What the heck!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kayski3223 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayski3223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm so sick of my wirey thick hair! What the heck!
    Posted: May 27 2009 at 7:34am
Hey all, I'm a guy with a pretty normal length of hair - not buzz cut but not anywhere near long (because I can't do long, it just turns into a weird fro).

I have tried the shampoo & conditioners from Garnier, Pert, Pantene, and Herbal Essences. I shampoo and condition each day when I shower. I love my hair when it gets out of the shower and it's half dried- it's soft and manageable.

Then, when it becomes completely dry, it starts to foof up, it is thick and wirey, almost like dog fur. It just sucks.

Are there ANY products anyone can think of that actually work?? Shampoos and Conditioners all have labels and I swear none of them are true (anti frizz, calm the curls, etc). If anyone has any suggestions for products that could really calm and soften my hair so I could run my hand through it without it sticking straight up, that would be GREAT!!

Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic