Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best solution for Scars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shazi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best solution for Scars
    Posted: May 29 2009 at 1:18pm
The best natural way to treat scars is to apply Vitamin E directly on the scar itself. This will help in producing more collagen (protein) and when new collagen is produced, new cell growth is accelerated to fade away your scars. Taking Vitamin E orally does not help so much because very little of the goodness is distributed to the skin and face. Go for serum or creams which shows very high concentration of natural Vitamin E as the ingredient. Make sure they are no chemical substitute which may cause unwanted side effects.

One such product you may try is Natur E scar serum (which i found to be a wonderful product that works). It is a natural product containing 28000 iu of Vitamin E, hence safe of side effects - yet it works. You can find out more on www.scarremovaltreatment.net.

shazi
katrina_kk41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katrina_kk41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 5:57am
 Hi!
 lemon is a natural bleach; so by rubbing a freshly squeezed lemon peel (inner side) to the affected area would lighten the scars very soon.

Edited by katrina_kk41 - July 10 2009 at 5:58am
cactusmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cactusmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 4:12pm
The best natural way to treat scars is to apply vitamin E directly on the scar. This will produce more collagen (protein), and when new collagen is produced, is the accelerated growth of new cells to fade your scars. Taking vitamin E orally does not help much because very little of the goodness spread on the skin and face. Go to the serum or cream, which shows a very high concentration of natural vitamin E as an ingredient.

alyssawong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssawong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2011 at 5:46am
Thanks. 
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 9:57pm
I can't believe lemon has lots of Vit. E and can lighten scars. I will surely try this natural method on my scars.Thanks Katrina_kk41!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic