Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oli Sykes hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mydoghasabeard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mydoghasabeard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oli Sykes hairstyle
    Posted: June 04 2009 at 3:31pm
Here is a picture of the lead vocalist from Bring Me the Horizon. I am just wondering how he gets the texture, it looks greasy but obviously isn't and how to get the sides so spiky. I like the texture of his hair it looks greasy and wet, could anybody please suggest products?

Thanks LOL

roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2010 at 3:28am
I like his hair too, but not the style
sanu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2010 at 12:38am
His hair is so spiky and texture is great. But I don't like his hair style.
cattchels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cattchels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 5:46pm
He looks mighty sweaty in this picture, so I'm guessing that's what giving his hair the "greasy and wet" appearance. 

Edited by cattchels - May 27 2010 at 5:56pm
JStegen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JStegen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 9:38pm

I agree...hair texture looks nice, but not a fan of the style.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic