Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Phyto Shampoo and Conditioner for long hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crimsonangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsonangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phyto Shampoo and Conditioner for long hair?
    Posted: July 02 2009 at 5:08pm
I have just graduated from high school and am finally able to grow my hair long. I'm a guy by the way my high school had rules about hair length. I have always been quite found about my hair and take good care of it but lately I have been having problems.

The normal shampoos and conditioners don't work the same any more. after using them and washing them I out my hair gains this weird constituency sort of like rubbery, becomes extremely tangled and no longer looks as smooth. I have Used head and shoulders, dove, pantene pro v and some other ones but still the same. Lately I bought some shampoo and conditioner from the phyto brand because I have read many positive things about them.

I have two samples of shampoo (Phyto PhytoJoba - Intense Hydrating Shampoo and Phyto PhytoProgenium Intelligent Shampoo. I also bought the Phyto PhytoSesame - Express Hydrating Conditioner. when I have used the PhytoJoba it smelled amazing but in the end my hair still felt rubbery after using it and I really didn't notice much. It didn't feel any smoother or silky like at all.

When applying the PhytoSesame it did remove the tangles and did slightly improve my hairs softness but still didn't do as much as expected. I have yet to try the PhytoProgenium. As for my hair type I have dark brown very heavy hair but when I run my fingers through it my hair feels sort of strainy quite similar to straw. Now I don't want to just give up on the phyto brand, perhaps I should use another type of shampoo by them like perhaps the Phytonectar?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic