Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with coarse hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G-wiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-wiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with coarse hair
    Posted: July 05 2009 at 8:01pm
I have been trying to get 360 waves for a few months and i am having a hard time. I brush about 1-3 hours a day with a medium and hard brush and I use cc and indian hemp. i am having the most trouble on the very top of my head and on the right side

Edited by G-wiz - July 09 2009 at 10:14pm
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2009 at 1:15pm
 chk the brushin direction thread .. continue brushin try shower brushin and the H20 meth maybe the Hemp is not right for your hair.. you will have to experiment with different products until you find the one that works for you.... Durag wen you're not brushin and don't sleep without it wear two if you have to..good luck 

Edited by dothdamnthang - July 12 2009 at 1:18pm
KingD4th View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingD4th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2009 at 1:42pm
yea try the h20 meth abit more use conditioning shampoo also thats what helped me
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2009 at 8:13pm
yea h20 meth should do the job...
Do you know do you know do you know>?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic