Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

KingD4ths' OLD Method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KingD4th View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingD4th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KingD4ths' OLD Method
    Posted: July 07 2009 at 6:10pm
KingD4ths' Old Method

[IMG]http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo347/devanteandrews/360s.jpg" />

Get a Dark caesar. clean your hair in the shower to get rid of excess hair. brush regularly under the flow of water for about 10 mins getting all angles starting from the crown.
out of the shower just keep brushing until hair starts to get dry get a spray bottle full of water and keep wetting your hair everytime its get dry while brushing constantly. keep brushing and wetting for about 1 hour use a medium brush by the way or a softy.after you see your waves forming after brushing i use indian hemp. i work the indian hemp into my wave pattern. and brush it all into my hair. then i take a softy and touch it up abit. then throw on a durag, if your in a rush to go somewhere leave it on for 20-30 mins if not leave on overnight.if your waves are deep enough like mine in the morning they should be shining and you should have mad detail. if not then you need to start wolfing.
i wolf for about 3-4 weeks instead of 4-6 or even 8 because my hair grows fast and becomes wild. when im wolfind all the same rules apply instead that i used a hard brush and a medium brush and instead od indian hemo i use lets jam red top (mega hold) and garnier fructis extra holdind spray to keep my waves on lock. i use a durag and wave cap. in the morning take off cap and durag and use a lil water and wet hair and use a softy to touch it up then throw back on durag for 10 mins and thats it. if its a hot day use moisturizer.

Edited by KingD4th - August 02 2009 at 7:52pm
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2009 at 1:34pm
first you ask for advice in one thread then you post your meth..

LJ red top is garbage usen two Holding products is too much.. Orange top or pomades like sportin waves Black give shine an hold..
  along with brushin and duragin helps keep waves on lock..touch up with a softy around edges when you take durag off.. Brushin often trains hair to lay down once train you won't have problem with hair lookin wild wen you brush..   

wear Durag or wave caps wen you sleep every night and when you're not brushing 
Mr Chuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Chuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2009 at 9:17am
If the first step to getting 360's is getting a haircut ... I've been doing this all wrong!!!

G'night.

R.I.P. J Dilla a.k.a. Jay Dee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic