Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Comfortable Flip-Flops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Comfortable Flip-Flops
    Posted: July 08 2009 at 10:13pm
I love flip-flops, first of all. Second, the best pair I ever got was a bright green pair of flips I bought at Walgreens in Chicago when my only pair of shoes that I bought on a business trip broke. Two years later, those wonderful and comfy $5 bright green Corona flip-flops started falling apart on me, so I was on the hunt for another pair of comfy flip-flops.

I found a pair I really like at Target - they were $4.99 and they are pink with a pink strap and orange, green, and yellow accents on the shoe. I am thinking about buying another pair so I am prepared when these wear out, because I always have a hard time finding comfortable flip-flops. I think I just don't like having something between my toes.

Anyway, what these two shoes had in common besides bright colors - the strappy part is kind of jelly / gummy like. Just my two cents if you are looking for comfy flip-flops!

* By the way - if anyone sees the bright green Corona ones somewhere (with the jelly-like strap), please let me know!
~
Life Love Beauty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic