Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheerleeders hair color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lindashair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindashair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheerleeders hair color
    Posted: July 11 2009 at 10:14pm
The new way to bling your hair is done with hair shimmers. I was looking for a safeway to color my daughters hair, and I saw these cheerleeders performing. They all had a different hair color, but it was sparkling too. I had to ask them what it was in there hair, they told me they were hair shimmers tied into there hair.
 The strands where as thin as a hair and they had a knot tied to one hair. They only added about 8 or 10 strands to there hair, but whow you could really see the sparkle. They say they can withstand heat up to 300 degrees, using a curling iron or a flat iron, you can even blow-dry your hair.
The cheerleeders  had the shimmers tied into there hair at a salon, they say the salon charged $2.00 per strand, so for $20.00 dollars you can add a lot of color to your hair. And at a affordable cost, not like when you have your hair colored the traditional way.
When I was looking to buy some shimmers on line, I came across a company that had a really great product www.caliglimmers.com They have some of the best holographic colors to buy.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic