Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To bang or not to bang?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To bang or not to bang?
    Posted: July 13 2009 at 2:34pm
Guys,

Do I get bangs done? I have middle parted blonde hair - really low maintenance and 'flowy' but I want a shaggy fringe. I love the Abi Clancy look as beneath. You can see my pic on the side..what do you think?

My hair is great for playing with but I'm sooo bored of it and need something ultra sexy and gorgeous.

Pray tell....

And me...

Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 5:10pm
Go for it. It'll look terrific on you.
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 5:23pm
Oooh, you really think? I really want to go for it but I'm being far too precious and boring!!
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 5:42pm
Definitely go for it. Heck hair goes.
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 5:56pm
I know, you're right. I just panic I'll hate it and be left with nightmareish hair compared to my easy style.

I'm obssessing I think....just do it woman!!!

Nice fringe isn't it?
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 8:36pm
Why don't you ask the readers in the Long Hair Support forum as well?  Some of them may have some good insight.  I have hair much like yours, that is, I did until cutting it recently.  I did the reverse a few years ago, growing out bangs, which I had had forever.  I gave up after they got to about chin length.  Good luck!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 11:58pm
Go for it!  You will look better
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 8:07pm
I think you will look awesome; go for it.
HAWG
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2009 at 3:01pm
I agree, you have such a pretty face, great cheek bones, you would suit any style. I am so jealous, lol.
karen sanderson
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2009 at 7:28am
Definitely!

As someone said above, it always grows back.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2009 at 6:37am
I would have your stylist cut bangs, but not the side swept bangs. Go for full bangs that are long, just past your eyebrows. Have the stylist show you how to trim them, most will. this may save you $10 each time you go. Just have them show you how  to chip into the ends of your bangs . Don't blunt cut them then chip / notch.
Mike b
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 5:55am
Go on, you know you wanna get banged!

Okay I'll go now.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 9:41pm
Sammy, what did you end up doing?
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic