Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brazilian Hair Weft Extensions & Micro Ring Method
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazilian Hair Weft Extensions & Micro Ring Method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
microring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote microring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazilian Hair Weft Extensions & Micro Ring Method
    Posted: July 16 2009 at 3:01pm

I do Micro ring extensions AND I sell Brazilian hair & as a package.
I also HAVE MANY PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE & VIDEO ON YOUTUBE..

http://jacqui1977.webs.com/

*************pls ! LOOK AT THE SPECIAL OFFERS PAGE ON MY WEBSITE! FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!**********************************************************

More photos on my website. I can guarantee a very good service....

PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE: http://jacqui1977.webs.com/

Top genuine stylist welcomes you to this beautiful technique offering Human Hair Extensions using the micro-ring strand by strand method or if you prefer I also do the sewn in Brazillian hair weave on method. I also provide Remy wet and wavy hair. Many women, including celebrities such as Jessica Simpson, Beyonce and Britney Spears opt for using micro ring hair extension methods , cutting down on the time you have to spend at the stylists. This is considered by many professionals to be the the best method for fine or fragile hair. The new Micro Ring technique is the smallest and most undetectable Hair Extensions technique available. There is no glue, sewing or braids involved and there is no damage to your own hair. Micro Ring extensions should last up to six months before needing to be removed/reinstalled/tightened.
The Micro Ring installation and removal system is one of the easiest hair extension systems available on the market. This technique can be done on all types of hair. The rings come in different colours of metal and are covered with plastic which provides a comfortable cushion for hair. The rings clamp securely in place and will not slip out even during the most challenging of activities.
Those who have worn micro ring extensions attest that they are comfortable day-to-day and the hair stays in place until you remove it!
A hair extension method free of any glues, heat or chemicals, which is an affordable and completely dependable is a considered a common sense approach to extending hair!
This method of hair extensions is the most preferred by those that desire a natural looking hair extensions. While wearing Micro Link hair extensions, your own hair will become healthier than before you put in the hair extensions! Removal is a quick and painless procedure that will not damage your hair with any chemicals or stress to your hair. I am conveniently located 5minutes from Wimbledon Station. Please call for more information, or to book a free consultation by appointment only.

PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE: http://jacqui1977.webs.com/

Standard hair extensions £60.00
100% BRAZILLIAN HAIR WEFT FROM £180.00
Virgin Grade A Asian/Brazillian Straight Hair:- Fullhead £200 Halfhead £170
Virgin Grade A Asian/Brazillian curly hair:- £250.00
Deep Curly Remy Hair Fullhead £350 Halfhead £300
The price is the same for lengths 18# 20# 22# 26# you pay no extra as this package already includes the hair. The Hair used is 100% long Asian/Brazillian soft Silky Human Hair ordered abroad.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic