Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rihanna shaved one side of her head

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2009 at 5:53am
She's beautiful and I enjoy all her hair changes. Some are better than others
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2009 at 8:57am
OK, am I the only one that wishes Rhianna would just go ahead and shear off the rest of her hair at this point?
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2009 at 10:48am
I really do.  She needs to go away from the blonde.  Does not work for her at all.

She seems to be one of those girls who is transitioning from funky hot to just plain kind of weird looking.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 10:26pm
The blond isn't working for her.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 9:32am
The latest:

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 10:24am
Just when you thought it couldn't have gotten worse....
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2010 at 7:59pm
I mean... at least it isn't same ol' same ol'. But at the same time, it isn't pretty... Confused
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2010 at 11:08am
Man I used to see new pictures of Rhianna and just be drawn to them because she was so creative doing new things that were all hot. Now its like she is trying new for the sake of new and is completely out of touch with whether something looks good or not.  Her hair color is terrible.  Her haircut is terrible.  Her hair styling is terrible.  Her clothes are terrible.  Her accessories are terrible.  She really needs to get it turned around.

Does she really think this looks good? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic