Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My experience with REJUVENOL VANILLA BKT w/o FORM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My experience with REJUVENOL VANILLA BKT w/o FORM.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HomSweetHome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomSweetHome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My experience with REJUVENOL VANILLA BKT w/o FORM.
    Posted: August 05 2009 at 12:56am
So for all you wondering how the Rejuvenol VANILLA BKT w/o Formaldehyde works, i have the answer.  I just did it at home with a friend 4 days ago so i have already washed my hair.  We have seen countless tutorials on how to section the hair, straightening it..etc so we are pretty sure the process went correctly.  The results were i must say just OKAY.  My hair is less frizzy and a bit decreased in volume overall.  However, i had some damaged hair from Thermal Reconditioning on the left side of my hair before and the Rejuvenol BKT treatment just made it a little less frizzy but still very mossy/prickly when i put my hand over it.  I am thinking my hair didn't decrease in as much volume and as straight as i wanted to be because possibly i accidently bought the Rejuvenol VANILLA w/o Formaldehyde.  I should have gotten the Rejuvenol Orignial with Formaldehyde so that my hair might be straighter..but oh well.  I think for next time, i will buy the 4straight after trying out the sample.  Thanks for reading and comment if you please!

Edited by HomSweetHome - August 05 2009 at 12:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic