Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

expired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mtber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 9:54am
Ya me again. check pic no.1 that snipette posted on 8/9
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 10:35am
thanks- i see what you're talking about - that 'swings'! tho i prefer the blunt look, with no layers and buzzed nape. my wife just got her hair cut like that and it looks fantastic on her! the others a great cut too tho...
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 3:14pm
It's almost gonna happen! Lovebobs and Kim, go for it!
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 6:11am
So is the cut still on for Thursday then Lovebobs ?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:46am
I know I am going to take a lot of s*it but she decided against a short cut opting for a trim with possible blunt bangs.... :(
ughhhh
I will only post pics if she gets nice bangs!
sorry but trust me I am more upset than anyone.....

Edited by lovebobs - October 07 2009 at 8:46am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 9:52am
I feel you brother. My wife got the best haircut EVER 2 months ago.  Incredible, nothing but compliments, she loved it at the time.  Suddenly its "I think I'm probably just going to grow it long again..."  I swear they torment us intentionally.
shorthairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 10:29am
I wonder what the odds on that happening were ! LOL
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 6:15am
Trout I'm in the same boat!
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by lovebobs lovebobs wrote:

I know I am going to take a lot of s*it but she decided against a short cut opting for a trim with possible blunt bangs.... :(
ughhhh
I will only post pics if she gets nice bangs!
sorry but trust me I am more upset than anyone.....
Indeed very dissapointing for you. But I, I think we all, am very curious what the result is!!!!
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:08pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic