Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creating A Spectacular highlight for hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lindashair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindashair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating A Spectacular highlight for hair
    Posted: August 24 2009 at 4:33pm

The new hair tinsel from Thailand is a great new option in adding color and even sparkle to your hair. The tinsel comes in so many different colors there are endless options on the different color combinations to add to your hair. The new tinsel is fun for parties and all different kinds of occasions just by adding a little tinsel you are sure to stand out in the crowd.

The colors come in plenty of natural tones so you can match them up to your hair color or add a little color highlight. By mixing the colors in your hair you can create a really cool color explosion with the tinsel, the options are endless. The aqua blue and the purple seem to be really popular colors to mix up in your hair I have seen younger girls with these tinsel colors mixed in their hair.

From cheerleaders to rave dancers this hair accessory is becoming popular. With so many colors to choose from you can match your tinsel with your outfit to create a dazzling look. Or you can support your school team with the team colors tied into your hair. Another great idea is to have the tinsel for a younger girls birthday party, this can be a fun activity at the party, and have a inexpensive gift to take home for your guest.

The tinsel can remain in your hair while you style it. The tinsel can withstand temperatures up to 180 degrees and the new 3D tinsel can withstand 400 degrees. You can wash your hair and even blow dry it. The tinsel will last up to two months if you want it to. There are no tools needed to install the tinsel you just simply tie it in with a slip knot. You can add 5 to 10 strands and it will instantly add color and sparkle, some girls add up to 20 strands to create a highly reflective look.

The new trend for hairstyles this year is hair tinsel!

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 18 2010 at 1:54pm
wlxbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlxbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2009 at 12:10am
Good points!LOLWelcome come my site to support me!
CaliGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaliGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 5:04pm
If you need help learning how to properly tie your hair tinsel you can watch an instructional video at http://BlingHighlights.com/page-6. BlingHighlights offers 43 colors of premium hair tinsel--the most of any online retailer. They have very affordable prices and are the only hair tinsel retailer to ship their product in protective tubes, ensuring the tinsel is never bent or damaged. Their hair tinsel is made from mylar and can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees.
MikLiMo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikLiMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2011 at 1:44pm
Hi!!  I was wondering.  I have trouble with knotting the tinsel in my own hair.  Is it possible/acceptable to use those extension microbeads to put these tinsel in?  Just wondering if this is possible.  Would make my life easier, for sure.  Thanks!!

MikLiMo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic