Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unnatural & Thick Hairline? Help!!! Please!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DST5BAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DST5BAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unnatural & Thick Hairline? Help!!! Please!!!
    Posted: August 27 2009 at 3:17pm
Hi, I have a question Im somewhat of a newbie and I just recently applied a new full lace wig (from Sherry at Dream Lace Wigs) this is my 3rd wig from her but this one seems to have an extra thick hairline and Im not sure what to do. I've thinned the entire wig out with thinning shears but the hair line is just so thick it doesnt make a difference

I also think the texture is a little too silky for my taste. I ordered a yaki straight but this seems to be extra silky yaki or something. I have both another light yaki and regular yaki wig wigs and neither are this silky but thats not all that important what can I do regarding the thickness at the hairline?

Thank you

Edited by DST5BAP - August 27 2009 at 3:17pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 7:34pm
i'm assuming this was stock unit? b/c when you order stock you get thick hairlines its like one unit fits all.. I know people taht just start wearing them are very anxious to get them but waiting for a custom is worth it.. you get a wig that's made exactly for you and by your spec's.. that way you can avoid thikc hairlines.. you can thin the hairline, but is challenging for someone that just started out..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic