Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAIR LOSS AND VIVISCAL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
REDSWALLOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REDSWALLOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR LOSS AND VIVISCAL
    Posted: August 30 2009 at 5:21am

HI EVERYONE,

I'M NEW TO THIS SITE BUT IN NEED OF ADVICE PLEASE. OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS I HAVE NOTICED MY HAIR IS THINNING ON TOP, BUT RECENTLY EVERY TIME I WASH MY HAIR LOADS FALLS OUT AND IT IS GETTING TO ME, I ONLY USE A MILD SHAMPOO AND DONT DYE IT OR USE HAIRSPRAY ANY MORE BUT I HAVE JUST HEARD OF VIVISCAL AND WANDERED IF ANY ONE HAS TRIED IT.
Khanum Khatun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khanum Khatun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 6:15am
First, you should find the root cause of your severe hair fall. Have you experienced any stress? Or if you are male, you are likely suffering from male pattern baldness which usually occurs because of DHT hormone. Is your diet rich in protein and necessary vitamins?
Going to the Doctor!
REDSWALLOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REDSWALLOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 8:51am
Hi,
 Thanks for reply, i'm female but i have had tests for thyroid and aneamia which have all come back as routine it could be hormonal i suppose but doctors are reluctant to take things fruther as yet. I have changed to healthier eating and as for stress no more than normal, as have a hectic work life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic