Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New hair!!
    Posted: August 19 2003 at 4:48am
I had my hair cut! - I had half an inch off the layers, and just under half an inch off the length, and of course, bangs!!

http://www.impressiveinstant.net/bangs.jpg
http://www.impressiveinstant.net/bangs2.jpg
http://www.impressiveinstant.net/bangs3.jpg

I'm really pleased with it!!!

I also bought RedKen AllSoft - I love, love, LOVE it!! I never used the shampoo before, always the conditioner. But the both combined, has made my hair, dreamy!!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2003 at 7:03am
Kaycee it looks AWEsome! Very glam and it really suits your face well. Congrats--I hope you're enjoying it!

And welcome to the cult of All Soft. :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2003 at 3:23pm
LOL Yes, the cult of All Soft.

Great haircut! In photo #2, you look just a little bit like Posh Spice! :)
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2003 at 9:40pm
Super!!!

You hair is soooo cute!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Kaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 4:45am
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! i love it very, very much!!!

And yes, I WORSHIP Allsoft shampoo! *drools*..

Ok, 1) Lyris, is that you in your user icon?!?!

2) Supergrover, ok I'm not keen on Posh!! :P But thanks? ;)

3) Lil, thanks sweetie!!

xxxxx
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 6:56am
I think it looks great too can you post a before picture?
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 7:07am
Yes, before and after's are great. And yes, that is me (albeit photoshopped and with a spliced background) in the photo, which was taken several years ago. However it represents my hair goal length so hopefully it will be that long in six months :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Kaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2003 at 8:59am
1) Ong! How gorgeous are you!! Model, model!!! :D
2) That's about how long I want my hair, but the rate it grows, I'll be waiting years. :P
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic