Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nape of the neck hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gusboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gusboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nape of the neck hairstyle
    Posted: September 25 2009 at 12:25pm
Hello there!

I have curly/wavy hair, neither 100% curly nor 100% wavy. My question is the following: every time I go to my barbershop I really like the way he cuts my hair but in the nape of the neck I can never get the haircut I really like because he always cuts it straight, as if it was a straight road. I see so many guys with their haircut in the nape round on the sides and finishing in the low end with a small peak in the centre. I'd like to know how to tell him how to do it because every time he tried, it was so fake that I told him to just cut it straight. He also says that it has to do with the hair type and that a few hair types like mine can't stay with that look. I was wondering if you could help me demystify this issue, so that I can feel good about my haircut.

The first image is how he cuts it, the second is approximately how I want it to be cut.

Edited by gusboy - September 25 2009 at 12:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic