Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waist Length Hair Style Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spartan117sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spartan117sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waist Length Hair Style Help!!
    Posted: October 02 2009 at 8:21am

I have waist length, thick, slightly wavy auburn hair. I LOVE IT! I've always had long hair my whole life. But, I'm starting to have a problem. I can't think of any easy and fashionable ways to style it! Every morning, its the same thing. Brush it back, then tie it in a pon tail. I'm not saying it looks bad, but after 3 years, it gets kinda old Sleepy

So, what are some good ways to style it?? I don't need anything to exotic or dressy, but something that looks nice, and somewhat more complicated then a simple pony. I have access to elastics, bobby pins, barrettes and scrunches. Any help??
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 8:39am
Well with barrettes and bobbipins you could do some nice braids and updos :) You could do a nice french braid or maybe do a straight braid and wrap the braid around into a bun then and hold it together with a hairtie. I think it would look cute :) Definately keep the hair growing tho I am sure it looks amazing. I will try to find some pictures for you of other cool styles
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2009 at 2:31pm
I put up a page for that way back:
http://www.geocities.com/thespookstress/styleswaist.html

There's another page too, link at the bottom of that page.  Geocities said it was going to kill all its sites awhile back, so I'm surprised its still up, but it is.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic