Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie wedding emerency

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
R33seCup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R33seCup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie wedding emerency
    Posted: October 03 2009 at 3:14pm
Hello all,

I need help, and I need a resolution asap, so I can be okay for my wedding on the 28th. I lost my hair due to depo and had been wearing scarves or synthetics until it grew back out. My friend told me about lace fronts about a month ago and referred me to capellli's emorium bragging about how nice their wigs were. I purchased naively(im 19) thinking I wouldnt have to worry and I would have it in time for my wedding. about a week ago I looked on google and saw the results from capelli's and saw that she had been declared by many as a scammer, and cancelled my order. Now im SOL and patchy, and until I find a new vendor, will be that way for my wedding. can anybody refer me some vendors that will supply a good product in 2.5 weeks at the max? thanks

p.s. i want a custom wig because i have a particular hairstyle in mind that will match my wedding and reception dress.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic