Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dying hair to blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
merw87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merw87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dying hair to blonde
    Posted: November 01 2009 at 1:59pm
Hi there all! I have a problem. I had my hair died to blonde entirely. at first, there was no problem. then a month passed and i had the roots died, n again it was alright. one more month passed n i wanted to have the roots died again, but this time a huge problem occured :...( the orial (or orielle, smth like that) damaged the skin of my head. there are some wounds all around my head :( it was a good hairdresser too, im shocked. why did this happen, n will it continue to happen? shall i stop or continue having it died? please help me!
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2009 at 8:45pm
It sound like and allergic reaction occurred. They can happen anytime to anyone. Thats why the box always says to do an allergy test. I would let the scalp heal and then follow up with a spot test on your inner elbow to see if any more reaction occured
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic