Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Used Bohyme Wefts for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used Bohyme Wefts for Sale
    Posted: November 02 2009 at 9:14am
Hi all. I am offering up my used Bohyme Wefts if anyone would like to try this hair without paying the price for brand new Bohyme. I wore it a total of 4 months (just a week or so under). It is still in relatively good condition but is not brand new quality of course. The hair is from Bohyme's "Gold Line" in the Silky Straight texture.

It is a medium brown with red highlights and very pretty. It has that "shimmery" Pantene commercial look to it lol. I found it to be wonderful hair but a little too dense and course in feel for my taste. Im going back to Indian Virgin.

The hair is about 20 inches in length and is one full pack or 4 oz. It might be slightly less now due to minimal trimming over the period of time it was worn. It is on hand tied wefts.

I will go as low as $25 if you also spring for the shipping. Let me know and I will send it washed and conditioned in its original Bohyme package. Thanks!

Edited by krimsa - November 02 2009 at 9:16am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic