Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very boring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very boring
    Posted: November 10 2009 at 12:20pm
Indeed, very boring.
Lovebobs, what happened with Kimberly?

And also al the other's,

WHERE ARE YOU???
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2009 at 12:18pm
I dont know but maybe short hair is dead!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
justcutit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justcutit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2009 at 1:13pm
My wife trying to prove to me that too!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2009 at 1:59pm
Lovebobs, bite your tongue....short hair will rule again!
Actually there has been some observations/study that shows when the economic times are bad, women tend to wear their hair longer...when the economy recovers (and I believe it will) women's hair will get shorter again.
tashanicole86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2009 at 1:11pm
I wonder why that would be?
mystical81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystical81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2009 at 2:23pm
I believe this is due to the fact that women are trying to cut their costs...and short hair requires frequent salon trips for trims / maintenance - one way of avoiding these would be to grow out their hair. (Even though they may be spending more time maintaining it)...economic times along with winter is probably why we don't see many short haired cuties around. I too am hoping this will change soon...and go back to the Pob craze days :)

I also think that celebrities have slowed down on the chops, this may also be an influencing factor.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 7:38pm
Is everybody in hibernation for the winter? I bet they are all growing their hair only to cut it in the spring. Just think sweaty ponytails on the neck and nape. yuk... Gota go
Mike b
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic