Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shout it from the rooftops!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shout it from the rooftops!!!
    Posted: November 15 2009 at 11:46pm

I have to take a shot in the dark here, because I have been introduced to a product that I truly believe everyone can benefit from. It is a nutritional juice product that is changing peoples lives all around me. It has helped me immensly with severe health issues to the point I am shouting about it any where I can.
    Let me start that saying I have been a member to this forum since 06, so I did not come here strictly to "advertise". Also, I am a distributor for this product, but I signed up only to be able to get it for myself. Once I started feeling so awesome, I decided that I can not keep this to myself!
    It is called Monavie,and It is amazing! If you look it up, Yu may come across some sites that claim it io be a scam, but I can personally say it is not. I know how great I feel,and I know how many other things out there I have tried. It is the equivalant of 13 servings of fruit in one ounce of juice. It is an awesome immune system booster. How many of us truly get 13 servings of fruit a day?

Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic