Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Velcro Rollers-need your advice and experiences with!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Velcro Rollers-need your advice and experiences with!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
totcib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totcib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Velcro Rollers-need your advice and experiences with!
    Posted: September 28 2003 at 10:19pm
I just tried the Velcro rollers I bought from Sally's. I am SO disappointed because I LOVED the results-but I hated having to tear them out of my fine/thin/delicate hair. Has anyone else had this experience? Anyways-I saw some other sets at Sallys-1 was the Nite Curl and the other was the Jet Set. Has anyone tried these-and if so-are they gentler? I am looking for that tons of volume you get from Velcro's-not really curl. I just dont want the damage-and I cant use these VElcro's again-it was just too upsetting trying to literally tug them off my poor hair! If anyone has tried the Nite Curl or the Jet Set-can you tell me what they are made from (they look almost like VElcros but maybe with plastic bristles)-and if they give you the same look as VElcros but with less damage? Thanks Everyone!!!
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2003 at 7:00am
I use the jet set curlers. I don't get near the tangles as I did with the velcro rollers but I get the same results.

Becky
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2003 at 2:23pm
If all you want is volume and body then you could try using the velcro rollers in a different way. Instead of rolling your hair up completely, take the sections of your hair and place the roller at the scalp underneath your hair. Lay the rest over it. It doesn't get caught in your hair like it does when you wind your hair around it but it stays in place so you can set your hair.
Barbie7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbie7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2003 at 2:21pm
Has anyone tried the Nite CUrl ones?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic