Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Super fine Swiss Lace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
obsessedwithhai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super fine Swiss Lace
    Posted: November 21 2009 at 10:27pm

Hello there

I'm that some1 will please be able to help me.  I have bought quite a few LWs and really want the edge of the LW to be invisible.  So I have decided to buy a cap with a super fine swiss lace perimeter.  I have been told by some vendors that this may be too thin and rip very easily.  Does anyone have any experience with super fine lace that the would pls share?

%20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.

Edited by obsessedwithhai - November 21 2009 at 10:31pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2009 at 2:44pm
it does tear very easy i have a unit now that i've let it rest b/c everytime i scratch it tears.. i'm afraid i won' get a lot of use out of it ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2009 at 4:34pm
Thank i'll stick to swiss. 

Hopefully next time I will get real swiss lace.  I don't think my last wig was real swiss though the vender said it was.
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2010 at 11:42pm
Some of our readers have suggested using a clear fingernail polish just around the perimeter to prevent tearing and to better secure the knots around the edges. Make sure you don't saturate the lace, just a light coat with make the lace more durable yet still invisible because we have heard that if you use too much polish, the baby hairs will stick. Note: you might want to try out a small section on the nape before doing the front...and keep some polish remover on hand, just in case.
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2010 at 3:34pm
Thanks for the info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic