Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LFW- Where to buy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
srhnglnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srhnglnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LFW- Where to buy?
    Posted: November 22 2009 at 9:42am
I want to purchase my first lace front wig.  I've been to a ton of sites but I'm confused on who is good/bad. 

I like lace-front-wigs.com but they are a bit more than what i want to spend. 

Has anyone bought from thehairnetwork.com?  They are half the price of lace-front-wigs. 

I want something that i can wear long term so I can put it on and won't have to worry about it for a while.  Something that won't tangle and matte. 

Any suggestions on good sites?
obsessedwithhai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2009 at 4:58pm
obsessedwithhai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2009 at 5:02pm
I'm new to this too and was wondering the same thing.  my sister and I both ordered 1 from Holly but to be honest wasn't happy with the quality of lace.  She said that it was swiss but it was much thicker than the swiss lace that I got from my uk vendor so i'm looking for another cv or maybe av.

Holly was very nice and help and the wig was ok though.  I've emailed a cv's but can't decide which to use.
srhnglnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srhnglnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2009 at 2:52pm
I was wondering if you've had any luck on who to buy from?  Have you worn the wig from Holly?

I decided to buy my wig from thehairnetwork.  I haven't received it yet but I'm waiting patiently (or trying to at least).  I'm excited but scared at the same time.  I just posted again about shampoos and conditioners to use and avoid.   I've had a bad experience with extenstions and tangling.  Hopefully someone will share. 
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2009 at 8:53pm
Check the newbie thread, it has a list of vendors in there.

I just ordered a unit from The Hair Network myself.
theweaved1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theweaved1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2009 at 1:46pm
Try www.weaveology.com
I love long hair!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic