Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shampoo and Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joan McElroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joan McElroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shampoo and Conditioner
    Posted: November 22 2009 at 1:03pm
I am in the process of growing my hair out it is short curly and very fine. Im taking hair vitamins. Right now I have been coloring my hair myself because of this it has become very dry and split. I need suggestions on which product line with work best for my hair problems. And anything that will help it grow would be great to. Also any suggestions on a hair color that will not damage my hair would be great to. Thanks in advance!
jailynstanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailynstanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2010 at 6:07am
Please do not use hair color as it damages hairs.
Adam Dixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Dixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 11:34am
It is the product of the company.All the products have the different different criteria for the use and also the importance for the person who is using the product of the company.
StylistMartin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 4:59pm
A colour that does not damage the hair owuld have to be

Goldwell Demi colour (Quasi)

Leaves the hair 30% better condition because it lays on the acid side of the ph scale were others lay on the alkline side,

Here for help !
kathrynrico9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathrynrico9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2015 at 3:52am
U may stop coloring u'r hair right now to see what actually happens.Than take necessary actions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic