Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!
    Posted: November 29 2009 at 10:47am
=...

Edited by lovebobs - August 15 2012 at 8:25am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2009 at 8:41pm
Ok - what vitamins is she taking?  Give me some!!!  I can not believe how fast her hair grows.  What color is her hair now?  It is hard to tell in the long hair picture because it is kind of fuzzy.   
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2009 at 1:17pm
     As I remember, she had a really big trim in there, so this is really impressive, LB. Star I hope you're both enjoying the look as well! Bob
Purdy Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2010 at 12:06pm
Id love to know what shes using as well, as something might help my non-exsistent hair grow!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 7:52am
Looking great. Thanks for the update. Keep growing.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2010 at 7:44am
Congratulations to you on the growth. Congratulations to us for getting to see the amazing progress.
Who has more fun than people?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2012 at 7:54am
^

Edited by lovebobs - March 17 2012 at 10:02am
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2012 at 1:03pm
Her hair is far to beautiful to be cutting off. I do understand, that at some point she will want a change. When it does happen, have the stylist or yourself keep her hair down and take hold of small sections and cut it off close to the length she wants. Then hand the hair off someone to hold on to and gether it together and put in a ponytail when all done cutting it off.

Here is hoping she keeps it long for a long time to come (years from now). Thumbs%20Up

Edited by DMB61 - March 05 2012 at 1:03pm
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2012 at 2:03pm
Missed seeing your updates. Do you happen to have a current pic of how long it is?

Be sure to have her try some new styles if a big cut is coming. Curls maybe.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2012 at 2:10pm
Sorry for the confusion Johnny, that first picture (black and white) is from this past weekend!! that is how long it is!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2012 at 10:04am
[

Edited by lovebobs - March 17 2012 at 10:02am
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2012 at 9:13am
Wow thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2012 at 7:48pm
I really love your hair.  If I was your age...I'd be so shy around you!
Guys like me notice!
malelonglocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malelonglocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2012 at 11:56pm
wow the hair is beautiful you should definately be proud of it how long do you want it to get?
Going to awesome lengths
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 11:56am
I posted new pics above, lemme know what ya think!
malelonglocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malelonglocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 7:01pm
I love the new pics and the length is fantastic. :) what goal length are you aiming for?
Going to awesome lengths
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 9:28pm
Your hair looks so healthy and shiny, way to go!Smile
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 8:50am
Wow thanks for the two new pics.
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 12:36pm
What is your shampoo and creme rinse routine? Very Pretty!
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic