Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair observations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair observations
    Posted: October 10 2003 at 10:17am
Since I found this board in May 2003, I've learned a lot about hair from everyone's postings. I've come to have a newfound appreciation for healthy hair (of all lengths and styles) and what it takes to attain and maintain healthy locks.

The flip side of that is that I notice unhealthy hair much more than I used to. This morning a co-worker came to my cubicle and as she was talking I couldn't stop thinking, "Geez, her hair is fried". I never would have noticed that before prior to finding these boards. In Walmart the other day there was a woman with really long hair in the line next to me and I thought, "She has really long hair, too bad it's fried." I guess I'm just more in-tune to "hair health" now. Hopefully I've learned how to take better care of my hair and not let it get "fried".

Just mere thoughts and ramblings,
Caramia
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2003 at 1:45pm
Me too.

It still makes you feel kinda chuffed though. Your hair is healthy and you know all the secrets .

I think there should be international campaigns to get as many people as possible to read this advice. POWER TO THE HAIR SHAFT!!!!

Hmmm, I didn't realise I made coffee that is this strong.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic