Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help me find the right color of red for my play.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help me find the right color of red for my play.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Artemis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me find the right color of red for my play.
    Posted: October 10 2003 at 6:44pm
Hi,
Im going to be in a play (I am the irish Mrs.Paroo in The Music Man). And I need to dye my hair red or auburn. right now I have hazel eyes, highlighted blondish brown hair, and fair skin, but not ghostly white skin. Can someone help me?
thanks,
Artemis
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2003 at 8:19pm
Based on your description, I would go with the auburn. I'm afraid a bright red would be too big a constrast with your skin (not to mention that you would have to bleach your hair white first to allow it to take the bright red color evenly).

Let us know what your final decision is and how it turned out. Break a leg!!
Artemis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2003 at 3:46pm
Thanks for the Advice. I was wondering are my highlights going to be lighter or brighter than the rest of my hair and if so is it going to look weird?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic