Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alicia Keys
    Posted: December 13 2009 at 11:51pm
If you didn't already know that Alicia Keys was one of the most beautiful women on the planet, the cover of the current Uptown magazine will prove it to you:

The last few times I've seen Alicia on TV, her hair was somewhat shorter than it had been in previous appearances, which had me worried she might go really short. Not so, according to Uptown.

In fact, her hair is noticibly shorter than the last time she graced the cover of the same magazine, in the Fall of 2007:

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 10:08am
Delectable!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 11:14am
Wow! I never realized she was so attractive.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 3:00pm
While she is very attractive...don't forget they use photo editing programs to do the covers of magazines.  I don't believe mag covers anymore.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 6:44pm
How much touch-up work do you think was necessary? There were more photos of Alicia on the inside pages. And I've seen her on TV. She is what she is. And that's very desirable.
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 8:44pm
I was just talking in general...just beware of cover shoots.  I agree very desirable. 
Cindy99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindy99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 11:16pm

Just too good, amazing straight hair, highlights, fantastic color what can I say. She is right on and gorgeous.

http://www.avatarforyou.com   Free Avatars
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic