Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDo bangs look sexy or lame?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NebraskaGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NebraskaGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do bangs look sexy or lame?
    Posted: December 29 2009 at 7:40pm
I am thinking about cutting bangs due to having a large forehead. I did one of those virtual makeovers, and I think the model has a different hair type than mine. My hair type is fine (and thin.) If any of you have opinions, I would appreciate it. I would like to know if you think it would work with my hair type, and if it looks lame.

Here are my pics.

Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2009 at 8:19am
I think it look vewry good on you. Go for it, NG.
Chloe22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2010 at 10:43pm
Bangs are great a change. I say start with side sweeping bangs that goes to your cheeks. That way you can try it out and if you don't like it, you can always use a bobby pin to pull it back. If you like the bangs and how it looks on you, you can go for the blunt bangs. I personally don't like blunt bangs because it makes me look a bit younger. People mistaken me for 17 when I'm 24 so that is NOT something I want. 
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2010 at 9:09am
I agree. The bangs look very attractive on you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic