Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Hairnewb's Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pheenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pheenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Hairnewb's Questions
    Posted: January 06 2010 at 12:02pm
I decided to get something done to my hair, and went on a big research trip on the internet.

I think I'm about done, but have a couple of questions before I jump into it.

I have been very anti-fashion, and even what seems obvious to you is new to me, so please, don't hold any tips back.

1. What are the general differences between male and female haircare? Any tips found on a website possibly catered to females I should disregard?
1. 1. For example, it was recommended for long haired people to sleep with scrunches. Does this concern men too? And does medium hair classify as long or short hair, when only those two terms are used?

2.What are the following, and how do they relate to the rest of the haircare routines? (Are their effects nullified by other treatments?)
- Once-a-week treatment
- Hot Oil Treatment

3. Is trimming versus cutting simply referring to the differences of hair cut off? What are these?

4. Hairbrushes. I got them all summarized, but didn't actually find out which to use when and in which order... And when exactly do you use...

5. Combs?
carolinechannin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinechannin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2010 at 3:23am
male and female hair care should not differ in care. they should have the same care. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic