Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Relaxing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amber View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Relaxing
    Posted: November 11 2003 at 10:52pm
A little over a year ago I went to a salon to get my hair relaxed. I should have researched it a little more because all the stylist did was put perming solution in my hair and comb it straight (I have really thick hair with cork screw like curls) and all it did was fry my hair. Well, now I want to get a real relaxer put in. I went to a consultation today and the stylist told me that I would have to wait a year because of the perming solution that was in my hair (all she did was tug on my hair, she did not do a strand test). I was looking for other opinions because I really didn't want to have to wait another year to get this done. I am 20 years old, my hair is just below my shoulder, I have never had anything done to my hair chemically except for the perming solution and my hair is healthy and strong. Please post or email me your advice, I would really appreciate it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic