Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

newly dyed hair, need advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberEyedAzn2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberEyedAzn2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newly dyed hair, need advice!
    Posted: November 25 2003 at 12:48am
hey,
i just dyed my hair 1 day ago..and i was wondering if anyone had any advice, on helping it not fade fast? i have seen people dye their hair before, and days and days later they have clean hair, and its not faded.....any advice? i kind of want to keep my color like it is...if there is any way.....should i just shower w/a pantene provene complete therapy conditioner,,,or the herbal essence conditioner....the protector one....its made for permed/colored,etc hair...
Keri W.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2003 at 8:03pm
I gotta go with Redken "Color Protect" shampoo and contitioner + Color Lock. Try to wash every other or third day...insted of every day. Why? because it works.
ALL color fades, sooner or later...why not choose later.
AmberEyedAzn2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberEyedAzn2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2003 at 11:53pm
hey,
thanks for the response.

the problem is that, i'm not able to run out and buy that right now...all i have is the complete therapy conditioner from pantene provene, and the protector conditioner from herbal essence (it came with the hair dye). thanks!
Keri W.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic