Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP ME TRANSLATE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Calico4382 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calico4382 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP ME TRANSLATE
    Posted: February 15 2010 at 6:06pm
So i'm wondering if one of the professional stylist can help me translate my color formula. I use Redken Shades EQ 3nb=3a!  i'm a blonde going brown so i have to color my roots every 5weeks and because its getting too expensive i wanted to apply my formula on the between weeks to save moooola. Does someone know what these colors are and how to mix them. i would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!  have a great week
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 11:44pm
Hi,

Yeah, this is tough.  Most colorists and hairdressers have their own special ways of mixing formulas. 

Have you asked your hairdresser if you can buy a small amount of formula you can mix for root touchups? 

Sometimes a hairdresser/haircolorist who understands tight budgets will provide their long term clients with at-home maintenance color to help them stretch their salon visits a bit longer.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic