Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I get rid of my deep acne scars?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I get rid of my deep acne scars?
    Posted: April 03 2011 at 10:06pm
I would suggest you to go to dermatologist to get it fix to get rid of your acne.
joybery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joybery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2011 at 4:14pm
There are some home remedies which is helpful to remove deep acne scars. You can apply lemon juice on it and leave it for 15 minutes and than wash your face. Use tomato pulp to massage your face. Apply fruit face-pack weekly. Use Ice cubes on your face.
Flaxenhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaxenhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2010 at 3:18pm
Hello, first of all you should have run not walked to your dermatologist to get the proper skin care you needed so you didnt get scars! Anyway, there is help for your skin/scars still. You need to go to the dermatologist for your skin. You need to go to one that does cosmetic procedures/lasers. Not all dermatologist are alike. I found that out the hard way. I went to a derm that did NO cosmetic procedures what so ever. Not helpful when you have sun damage. Was a waisted appt. So you need to find that out b4 you book the appt. 

The Dermotologist will probably tell you, you need a laser txs done to the scars and or tca peels and or collagen or a better filler like rejuvaderm for really deep scars. They have better ones than collagen. 

They will probably give you a skin care routine to head off any more problems. I bought the products the first time, and paid too much. Next time I bought them off of Ebay for way cheaper. If it was an expensive product, you would use it sparingly to make it last. So thats not good. They sell the products at the office for 30% more. That is what I did. I could not afford 45 dollars for a facial cleaner let alone the moisturizer, eye tx etc. I got the cleanser on ebay for 23-25 w/shipping. I was worried the product would be crap, not the same. It was just fine/the same. Plus who would use very much product if it is super expensive? I can get my cleaner to last about 8mnths using a nickel size amount. So it was worth it.

If you are afraid of what the total $ is going to be for all the txs, tell them you cant afford that all at one time. They can do the txs one section at a time, like your forehead first, then one cheek, then the other etc. That way your not paying a thousand for the full tx all at once unless you want to. I was told I had skin damage. I needed lasers at $1000. I almost fainted, wasnt expecting that. You can spread out the txs.

Good luck, you should still go to the derm. Dont go to family doc they are NOT experts in this area.
slatka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slatka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2010 at 5:49pm
Hey everyone.

I had perfect skin up until the age of 16. Right after that, it just began to break out and I began to develop horrible cystic acne that was blue-purple in color. Unfortunately, these pimples left really deep holes in my face. I hate them so much and they are very visible - even when I wear make-up. I was wondering if anyone knew of any procedures I could get done that would get rid of these holes? Are there any injections I could get that would fill up these holes or maybe cause my skin to regenerate in these areas? I have had no luck with any dermatologists since they always ignored this and seemed as if they just wanted to get rid of me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic