Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

school project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
felicity_10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicity_10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: school project
    Posted: March 01 2010 at 3:06am

Hello,

I’m in school doing my diploma in Hairdressing & for one of my tasks I have to find out about hairdressing overseas, so if I was to ask a few questions I would be very great full if someone could answer them.

1.    What colors is everyone using over there: light, dark, foils or solid color?

2.    What style is over there long or short hair, texturized or solid cuts?

3.    Are a lot of people getting perms?

4.    What trends are popular over there?

Thank you.  

maha22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maha22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2010 at 4:30am
This summer, a scientific event that I did was played video games. I used finger muscles, and the reflexes made me press the buttons. The eyes tell the brain to press the buttons. This is what it's like...
(I changed some of the sentences around because some of the grammar was wrong.)
====================
HDMI Cable | HDMI Cables
dipedric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 2:43pm
Donzo Morton is a Chicago Public School teacher and web-master providing free worksheets, activities, interactive reading skills quiz and other great resources for teachers, parents and students.
kumrahousing32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kumrahousing32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2011 at 5:44am
Here is Winter season and you all talking about summer.

Edited by kumrahousing32 - October 14 2011 at 6:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic