Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spectrummum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spectrummum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help please
    Posted: March 06 2010 at 8:30am
hi
I have recieved my full lace wig and have cut the lace,however I have cut to far at the front.I have tryed to use tweezers to add some extra lace by plucking out the front hairs but it looks rubbish.
I am so upset Is there anything I can do to sort it out,
it was also too big and it was supposed to be a custom fit.

Also if anyone has a small cap short full lace wig for sale has cheap has possible please let me know

Edited by spectrummum - March 06 2010 at 8:32am
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2010 at 2:01pm
I'm sorry about your wig. I'm honestly not sure how to fix that
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 2:16am

It is not advised to pull the strands off of the lace as this can tear the lace leaving it completely useless. We instruct our readers to place the wig on their head to determine where the lace would be best cut. If you plan to leave 1/4", then cut it back to 1/2" and try it on again before making the final cut.

Some lace wig wearers do actually prefer to cut all of the lace off before applying the wig. This prevents the shiny hairline from the adhesive. You might consider this option as opposed to trashing the whole thing.
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 10:42am
Just thought of this now. You may be able to wear your lace wig behind you hairline and your your baby hairs to conceal the tear in front. Kinda like a halfwig
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2010 at 5:25pm
if you cut into the hairline its a problem.. but if you just cut the lace off to the hairline its not.. i always cut up to the hairline and then apply..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spectrummum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2010 at 6:08am
thankyou
I dont have a hairline I have alopecia total hair loss
I did cut in the hair beyond the hairline and ruined it(cry)
It took me ages to save for it to after beind scammed on ebay and ioffer.
I am just using it ha a fringe now and putting my hat back on to hide the rest.
thanks for your help anyway it is much appreciated.
shell x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spectrummum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2010 at 6:10am
hi
thanks for your replies
I did cut the hairline
I also have alapecia total hair loss so i have no hairline to hide it behind (cry)
I am so gutted I ruined it it took ages to save for it afer being scammed.
and being a mum/mom to 6 rarley have money to spend on me lol
I am using it has a fringe and have put my hat back on lol back to normal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spectrummum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2010 at 6:11am
hi
thanks for your replies
I did cut the hairline
I also have alapecia total hair loss so i have no hairline to hide it behind (cry)
I am so gutted I ruined it it took ages to save for it afer being scammed.
and being a mum/mom to 6 rarley have money to spend on me lol
I am using it has a fringe and have put my hat back on lol back to normal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic