Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

great selection of hair products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curlybap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlybap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: great selection of hair products
    Posted: March 08 2010 at 5:13am
Hi everyone, i found the HairBoutique Marketplace website  and have purchased a couple of products there last week from it. They offer great service and great selection and great pricing.  Also delivery was fast and products arrived as described.

Hope this helps any of you looking for a great shopping experience!!! :)

I also appreciate how this board prevents advertising by other sites who try to use HairTalk to promote their products without paying for advertising.

C

Edited by curlybap - March 08 2010 at 9:25am

lyndy55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndy55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 6:06pm
do they have anything to thicken up thin hair,a shampoo and conitioner with a volumiser maybe.
AnnieP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 8:01am
Nice looking site, although they are on the expensive side.  I did a price comparison for the the first item I saw. There was a £10 difference from another site that offered free delivery.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by AnnieP AnnieP wrote:

Nice looking site, although they are on the expensive side.  I did a price comparison for the the first item I saw. There was a £10 difference from another site that offered free delivery.

Interesting comment.  You did a price comparison on the first item you saw and that resulted in your summary that we are on the expensive side? 

Considering we were one of the very first hair/beauty/accessory e-stores on the Web in 1997 and have literally thousands of hair, beauty and realted items, I think if you compared all of the thousands of options you would see that we are definitely less expensive on some items, the same price on some and more expensive then others. 

Sometimes you can't match apples to apples when doing a price comparison.  Certainly not with just one item. When you compare other factors such as the long term history of the company, selection of inventory or other valued shopping advantages there is definitely a difference.

What our long term shoppers know if that if you subscribe to our weekly newsletter there is usually a discount coupon included which offers as much as a 20% discount at check out time.  I think if you factored that in, you would find that we definitely are competitive if not less expensive.

We also offer free shipping on items of $50 or more.  I am not sure why you made that point since we have had free shipping on $50 for the past 10 years.  Many e-sites don't offer free shipping or you have to buy a lot more than $50 to get it.

The reason HairBoutique.com has offered free content for the past 13 years without charge is due to our e-store which keeps the site running and the content always free for anyone who wants to visit.

Unlike other e-stores we never post free advertisements and/or sales spam all over the web, even on competitor sites, like happens here all the time. 

Part of our always increasing cost of of operational overhead of running the site and the e-store is removing the constant advertising posted here by other e-stores.  In fact, I spent 2 hours today removing advertisements from other e-stores to try to keep this board as spam free as possible

You will rarely find advertisements for HairBoutique.com's e-store and/or products on HairTalk unless it is specifically commented upon...as you have done in your post above.

And for all of our Marketplace customers I want to thank you for your patronage.  It is always very much appreciated by me and all of the HairBoutique team members.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 3:24am
I'm so glad to hear that.
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 1:06am
Although small, but feels good.
joe11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 8:36am
Good one,I like it.
The low price leader in HAIR WIGS
joe11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 7:27am
Originally posted by 050607clh 050607clh wrote:

Although small, but feels good.
yeah!!!
full support!
The low price leader in HAIR WIGS
martabill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 7:18am
oil ur hairs after evry wash with olive oil it will make ur hairs healthy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic